Hero is a starting Class in Elden Ring. The Hero has high Strength and Vigor with some arcane. It starts the game level 7, with a battle axe and leather shield. The Classes of Elden Ring only determine the starting Stats and Equipment of the player, but as the game progresses, players can freely change their build to their preferred playstyle. The Hero is a Strength-based class that begins the game with an axe.
A stalwart Hero, at home with a battleaxe, descended from a badlands chieftain
Hero Starting Equipment for Elden Ring
This class starts with the following equipment:
Starting items for Hero in Elden Ring
This class starts with the following items:
Hero Builds in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Hero Notes & Tips
- This class replaces the "Champion" of the Closed Network Test.
- This class' stats are optimized for:
- Pure Strength builds that do not increase their Dexterity higher than 12, after which Vagabond becomes more optimal.
- Pure Arcane builds that do not invest any points in other damage stats. If more Dexterity is required, Bandit may be more optimal.
- Infusable weapons with innate status effects that only require 9 or less Dexterity requirement include Spiked Club, Morning Star, Star Fist and Venomous Fang. All of which can be infused with Occult, which affects status effect buildup based on Arcane stat. The Spiked Club in particular has A scaling for Arcane under Occult infusion.
- Strength/Arcane builds that utilize heavy weapons to deal high damage or to inflict status effect via Occult infusion or innate Arcane scaling. At 34 Strength and 60 Arcane, some weapons' attack rating can rival that of Pure Strength builds when applied with Occult infusion.
- Strength Arcane weapons with innate status effects include Mohgwyn's Sacred Spear, Great Omenkiller Cleaver, Great Stars, Flamberge, Spiked Club, Grave Scythe, Rotten Battle Hammer and Rotten Greataxe.
- Strength Arcane weapons with high attack rating include Marais Executioner's Sword, Warped Axe, Greatsword and Brick Hammer.
- Strength/Dexterity quality builds that do not intend to increase mind. If you do require more mind, Vagabond becomes more optimal.
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here