Hierodas Glintstone Crown is a Helm in Elden Ring. Hierodas Glintstone Crown is part of the Errant Sorcerer Set and is a Medium Weight armor that Increases intelligence and endurance to the detriment of FP. Hierodas Glintstone Crown protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
One of the glintstone crowns bestowed upon Raya Lucaria scholars whose pursuits were deemed worthy.
Increases intelligence and endurance to the detriment of FP.
The crown of Hierodas was granted to scholars who engaged in nomadic study away from the academy.
Where to find Hierodas Glintstone Crown in Elden Ring
The Hierodas Glintstone Crown Helm can be found at:
- Hermit Village in Mt. Gelmir: Found on a corpse behind a house on the south side of the village. [Elden Ring Map here]
Hierodas Glintstone Crown Set in Elden Ring
- Hierodas Glintstone Crown is a piece of the Errant Sorcerer Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Errant Sorcerer Robe, Errant Sorcerer Manchettes, and Errant Sorcerer Boots.
Elden Ring Hierodas Glintstone Crown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500 Runes
- Increases Intelligence and Endurance by +2, but reduces FP by 10%.
- Using the Erudition emote (Gesture) with any Academy Glintstone Crown equipped will make the glintstones glow brightly, with the exception of the Haima and Hierodas Glintstone Crowns.
- It's possible the Hierodas Glintstone Crown doesn't glow because its "glintstone" is obsidian black.
- The Hierodas Glintstone Crown is worn, but not dropped, by Errant Sorcerer Wilhelm.
- Other notes and player tips go here