High Page Clothes is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. High Page Clothes is part of the High Page Set Armor Set, and is a variant to the Page Set. High Page Clothes is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Clothes of a page selected for special privileges by the noble they serve.
Traveling wear tailored with exquisite precision, to avoid any undue shame for the page's master.
Where to find High Page Clothes in Elden Ring
The High Page Clothes Chest Armor can be found at:
- The High Page Hood and High Page Clothes can be farmed from High Pages.
- The earliest one that can be found is in Raya Lucaria Academy. From the Church of the Cuckoo site, enter the church and take the shortcut ladder up. On the other side of the room is a long hallway with a High Page at the end.
- They can also be found in Leyndell, Royal Capital in various buildings. Best place to farm for High Page Clothes/Hood is the West Capital Rampart in Leyndell. Head south from grace and drop down the 2nd stairway you see. There is a high page right underneath the stairs, hiding in the corner. Easy farm near the grace.
High Page Clothes Set in Elden Ring
- High Page Clothes is a piece of the High Page Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the High Page Hood, and Page Trousers. The set does not have gloves.
Elden Ring High Page Clothes Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to High Page Clothes (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07