High Page Clothes (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. High Page Clothes (Altered) is part of the High Page Set Armor Set, and is a variant to the Page Set. High Page Clothes (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Clothes of a page selected for special privileges by the noble they serve.
Traveling wear tailored with exquisite precision, to avoid any undue shame for the page's master.
Where to find High Page Clothes (Altered) in Elden Ring
The High Page Clothes (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by the one different looking Page beside a staircase leading indoors near West Capital Rampart site of grace in Leyndell Royal Capital.
High Page Clothes (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- High Page Clothes (Altered) is a piece of the High Page Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the High Page Hood, and Page Trousers. The set does not have gloves.
Elden Ring High Page Clothes (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to High Page Clothes
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07