Holyproof Dried Liver
Temporarily boosts holy damage negation
Holyproof Dried Liver is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Cured animal liver, dried out after pickling in a golden medicinal solution.
Temporarily boosts holy damage negation, improving damage mitigation against attacks imbued with holiness.
Holyproof Dried Liver Use in Elden Ring
Holyproof Dried Liver boosts holy damage negation for a time.
- Holy Damage Negation +15%
- Duration: 120 secs
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Holyproof Dried Liver in Elden Ring
- Leyndell Royal Capital: In the sewers, past the Broken Statue enemy, in the room below there are three items to grab; one of those is this one. [Map Link]
- Deeproot Depths [Video Location]
- Leyndell [Video Location]
Elden Ring Holyproof Dried Liver Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Holyproof Dried Liver Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 5 Holyproof Dried Liver.
- You can store up to 999 Holyproof Dried Liver.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes