Hoslow's Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Hoslow's Armor is part of the Hoslow's Set, and is made with Garish silver armor decorated with red embellishments. Passed down through the Hoslow family. Hoslow's Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Garish silver armor decorated with red embellishments. Passed down through the Hoslow family.
When Juno Hoslow received an invitation to the Volcano Manor, he discreetly refused.
"I have already walked many a road drenched in blood, yet never would I consider myself a champion."
Hoslow's Armor Location in Elden Ring
Hoslow's Armor can be found in the following location:
- All pieces of Hoslow's Set are dropped by Juno Hoslow along with Hoslow's Petal Whip as part of the final contract for the Volcano Manor questline.
- Juno Hoslow is a Hostile NPC that you can invade after progressing through the questline. His invade rune be found in the northern Mountaintops of the Giants, east of Shack of the Lofty. [Elden Ring Map here]
Hoslow's Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Hoslow's Armor is a piece of the Hoslow's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Hoslow's Helm, Hoslow's Gauntlets and Hoslow's Greaves.
Elden Ring Hoslow's Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 3000
- Can be altered to Hoslow's Armor (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
One of the only few armor pieces that uses red and I’m so glad it looks good
The face on the back kind of looks like a misbegotten
Gonna use this on my trevor belmont character
would this work for a ganondorf cosplay?
would this work well as a thor cosplay?
This + Carian Knight Helm, Blaidd's gauntlets and Royal Knight Leg's look really nice in my opinion.
Seems to have a clipping issue with White Mask. Hides the neck piece and everything. Shame because they compliment each other quite well otherwise.
Missed this part of the quesline. Now There is no one to talk to at Volcano Manor and cant find a way to invade this guy
Wish the cape wasn’t bugged, it tears on the left side in a weird way. Hope they fix it soon
altering the cape crashes the game
cape is bugged. The left edge is really skewed when moving.
Where do you find the set