Hoslow's Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Hoslow's Armor is part of the Hoslow's Set, and is made with Garish silver armor decorated with red embellishments. Passed down through the Hoslow family. Hoslow's Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Garish silver armor decorated with red embellishments. Passed down through the Hoslow family.
When Juno Hoslow received an invitation to the Volcano Manor, he discreetly refused.
"I have already walked many a road drenched in blood, yet never would I consider myself a champion."
Hoslow's Armor Location in Elden Ring
Hoslow's Armor can be found in the following location:
- All pieces of Hoslow's Set are dropped by Juno Hoslow along with Hoslow's Petal Whip as part of the final contract for the Volcano Manor questline.
- Juno Hoslow is a Hostile NPC that you can invade after progressing through the questline. His invade rune be found in the northern Mountaintops of the Giants, east of Shack of the Lofty. [Elden Ring Map here]
Hoslow's Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Hoslow's Armor is a piece of the Hoslow's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Hoslow's Helm, Hoslow's Gauntlets and Hoslow's Greaves.
Elden Ring Hoslow's Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 3000
- Can be altered to Hoslow's Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here