Incantation originating from the maddening Three Fingers.
Releases a maddening shriek that causes madness buildup in foes nearby.
This incantation also causes madness buildup in the caster and makes enemies more likely to target them.
It is said that the sickness of the flame of frenzy began with Shabriri, the most reviled man in all history.
Howl of Shabriri Location in Elden Ring
The Howl of Shabriri spell can be found in the following location:
- Found in a chest on the second level of the Frenzy-Flaming Tower. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- From the Grand Lift of Dectus grace site, move South through a mountain path and follow the path. You will come upon a small incline going towards a tall stone tower, use the nearby rocks as cover from the flaming orb above the tower as you make your way towards it. Take a left to climb onto a set of rocks, to your left will be the tower with some small rats and a large rat at the base. Climb 2 ladders and turn around to see a chest containing the Howl of Shabriri incantation.
Elden Ring Howl of Shabriri Guide
- Frenzied Flame Incantation
- Stamina Cost: 38
- Deals fire damage
- Causes severe Madness buildup (35 per tick) in enemies in an area of effect around the caster, as well as slight (6 per tick) madness buildup in the caster.
- The amount of Madness dealt does not appear to change with incant scaling or the seal used.
- Deals slight damage, but not enough for the spell to be useful offensively against enemies immune to Madness.
- However, this damage can be useful to prevent low-poise enemies from attacking.
- When cast, the caster receives simultaneous buffs and debuffs:
- Damage +25%
- Damage Taken +30%
- Enemies are more likely to attack the caster
- Duration: 20 secs
- This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.