Human Bone Shard
Material used for crafting items
Found by hunting Those Who Live in Death
Fragment of bone with dun mottling.
Material used for crafting items.
Found by hunting Those Who Live in Death.
Lamentably brittle, it crumbles at the lightest caress.
Where to find Human Bone Shard in Elden Ring
Human Bone Shard found in the overworld does not respawn after resting at a Site of Grace.
IN THE WORLD
- Wyndham Ruins: Several available throughout the ruins. One found on the corpse lying at a structure. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 6 in Second Church of Marika. Looted from a corpse lying near a grave at the Second Church of Marika. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 5 in Deeproot Depths: Over a couple of gravestones containing many items in the northwest. [Map Link]
- 1 in Uhl Palace Ruins: Near a Giant Miranda Sprout in the north. [Map Link]
- 1 in Uhl Palace Ruins: On a corpse just before a small set of stairs. [Map Link]
Human Bone Shard Guide for Elden Ring
Human Bone Shard can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Human Bone Shard Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Human Bone Shard.
- You can store up to 999 Human Bone Shard.
- Sell Value: 10