Immunizing Cured Meat
Temporarily boosts Immunity
Immunizing Cured Meat is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Cured strip of meat, dried out after pickling in a green medicinal solution.
Temporarily boosts immunity.
Higher immunity helps to mitigate the buildup of various poisons and scarlet rot.
Immunizing Cured Meat use in Elden Ring
Immunizing Cured Meat temporarily boosts immunity.
- Immunity +100
- Duration: 60 secs (35 secs)
- It takes 25 secs for initial buildup to dissipate
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to Find Immunizing Cured Meat in Elden Ring
Where to find Immunizing Cured Meat:
- x1 can be found in one of the shrubs in Waypoint Ruins in Limgrave. Map Link.
- Siofra River Well: looted from he remained on one of the steps.
- Can be found on a corpse inside Tombsward Cave.
- Seethewater Cave: Looted from a body on the room with the giant Miranda Sprout [Elden Ring Map Link]
Where to purchase:
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant located in Liurnia of the Lakes. It costs 2,000 Runes. Map Link.
- Video Location
Elden Ring Immunizing Cured Meat Crafting Guide
Immunizing Cured Meat Notes & Tips for Elden Ring
- You can hold up to 10 Immunizing Cured Meat.
- You can store up to 999 Immunizing Cured Meat.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes