Inaba, Disciple of Okina
Inaba, Disciple of Okina are hostile NPCs in Elden Ring. They are disciples of Bloody Finger Okina, who had abandoned them, and appear to be deceased in the current time. They appear as spirits summoned by a Lesser Spirit-Caller Snail, that resides at Spiritcaller Cave, rushing down players with their katanas.
The Inaba traveled in pursuit of not only the master who abandoned them, but also proper deaths, won honorably through hard-fought combat.
To be a White Reed is to seek death; fitting for the Inaba, who desired nothing more than to die by the sword
Elden Ring Inaba, Disciple of Okina Locations
Where to Find Inaba, Disciple of Okina:
- Spirits of the Inaba can be encountered only at Spiritcaller Cave [Map link], where he can be summoned by 2 Lesser Spirit-Caller Snails
Elden Ring Inaba, Disciple of Okina Drops
Inaba, Disciple of Okina Notes & Tips
- Wears White Reed Set and uses Uchigatana infused with Seppuku Ash of War.
- Damage: Slash, Pierce
- Inflicts: Hemorrhage
- Parryable: Yes
- After meeting the player, Inaba will start with Seppuku and then begins to fight. This allows player to locate Snail and eliminate it, as killing Lesser Spirit-Caller Snail will make Inaba vanish.
- This specific NPC is uniquely referred to as a group, and not as individuals. “Inaba” may simply be a title to these warriors.
Inaba is also the name of a province in Japan.
- Notes and player tips go here
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Inaba Spirit Ashes were a missed opportunity.
if anyone has any probloms you can use rotten breath to kill the snails easy it only take one breath to take most of their health and it scaret rots them so it kills them with one shot of it hope this help
goofy ahh people. they need therapists