Sword forged by compounding silver and gold.
A sacred weapon to hunt Those Who Live in Death.
Deals holy damage.
The inseparable twins found solace in the Golden Order, the only institution not to revile them as accursed beings.
Where to Find Inseparable Sword in Elden Ring
The Inseparable Sword weapon can be found at the following location:
- Prince of Death's Throne, after giving D's brother D's Twinned Armour. You must have killed Lichdragon Fortissax in Fia's Dream and received the Mending Rune of Death. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Inseparable Sword Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Sacred Blade
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Can't be enchanted with Magic nor boosted with Consumables.
- Inseparable Sword can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- This weapon, alongside the Banished Knight's Greatsword and Knight's Greatsword features an alternate Greatsword moveset with unique two-handed R1 attacks. This moveset is drawn from Dark Souls 2's Mirrah Greatsword and Dark Souls 3's Hollowslayer Greatsword.
- The Inseparable Sword is the only greatsword that is placed on the hip when sheathed.
- Deals +20% damage to Undead type enemies and prevents Skeletons from reviving
- At 80 Faith has the highest Attack Rating of all Holy Damage dealing Greatswords, if you have not invested in Strength or Dexterity much.
- Sell Value: 200
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below. Additionally, speed, range, recovery time and guard counter speed of Greatswords weapons has increased.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Inseparable Sword
Inseparable Sword PVP Poise Damage Values in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4 Attacks): 203.5/101.75/101.75/110
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 330/330
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 990/990
- 1H R1 Jumping: 305.25
- 1H R2 Jumping: 660
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4 Attacks): 264/132/132/143
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 363/363
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 1089/1089
- 2H R1 Jumping: 396
- 2H R2 Jumping: 726
Inseparable Sword Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|