Invigorating White Cured Meat
Temporarily boosts Robustness
Invigorating White Cured Meat is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
A white sliced meat, dried out after pickling in a red medicinal solution.
Temporarily boosts robustness.
Lasts longer than traditional cured meat, but with reduced effectiveness.
Invigorating White Cured Meat use in Elden Ring
Invigorating White Cured Meat temporarily boosts robustness. Lasts longer than traditional cured meat, but with reduced effectiveness.
- Robustness +75
- Duration: 120 secs (105 secs)
- It takes 15 secs for initial buildup to dissipate
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Invigorating White Cured Meat in Elden Ring
Where to find Invigorating White Cured Meat:
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant located in Liurnia of the Lakes. It costs 2,000 Runes. [Map Link]
- Found on a corpse guarded by two wormface enemies in Woodfolk Ruins. [Map Link]
- Can be found at the Capital Outskirts bridge, on a body. [Map Link]
- Can be found at the Mountaintops of the Giants, on the lower part of a tree. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Invigorating White Cured Meat Crafting Guide
To craft Invigorating White Cured Meat, you would need the Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
- Golden Rowa x3
- Strip of White Flesh x1
- Crab Eggs x1
- Land Octopus Ovary x1
Elden Ring Invigorating White Cured Meat Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Invigorating White Cured Meat.
- You can store up to 999 Invigorating White Cured Meat.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
Double the duration from the regular variety to 2 minutes, but only 3/4th of the boost at +75. For PvE White is probably better. For PvP if you have an aggressive build then go regular, and if you play more passively then go white.
How long does it last? Anyone? Bueller?
Currently have about 100 of these to “counter” Rivers of Blood.