Uses FP to temporarily turn wielder's body to steel
Ironjar Aromatic is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Forbidden art of depraved perfumers.
Craftable with a perfume bottle.
Uses FP to temporarily turn body to steel, boosting poise, resistances and damage negation at the expense of mobility and vulnerability to lightning.
An art that requires fragments of hunted noble jars. Depraved perfumers are plainly in league with jar poachers.
Ironjar Aromatic use in Elden Ring
Ironjar Aromatic uses FP to temporarily turn wielder's body to steel
- Physical Damage Negation +40%
- Lightning Damage Negation -60%
- Tier 4 Hardness
- Slowed Movement Speed
- Heavy Dodge Rolls
- Duration: 40 secs
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Elden Ring Ironjar Aromatic Crafting Guide
Ironjar Aromatic Cookbook Location in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Ironjar Aromatic Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Ironjar Aromatic.
- You can store up to 600 Ironjar Aromatic.
- Stacks multiplicatively with Golden Vow / Rallying Standard