|Location||Isolated Merchant's Shack (Weeping Peninsula)|
|Role||General Goods Shop|
|Voiced By||Mathew Marsh|
Isolated Merchant Weeping Peninsula is an NPC and one of several Isolated Merchants in Elden Ring. Isolated Merchants sell various items and equipment including Consumables, Materials, Weapons and Armor as well as notes containing useful tips for the player. This Isolated Merchantt can be found at the Isolated Merchant's Shack in the very west of the Weeping Peninsula.
Isolated Merchant Weeping Peninsula Location in Elden Ring
- This merchant does not move
- This merchant can be fought
- If defeated, drops: Isolated Merchant's Bell Bearing (1)
Elden Ring Isolated Merchant Weeping Peninsula Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value||Stock|
|Smithing Stone (2)||Upgrade Material||400||3|
|Stonesword Key||Key Item||2000||3|
|Lost Ashes of War||Key Item||3000||1|
|Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||20||∞|
|Great Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||300||15|
|Bolt||Arrows and Bolts||40||∞|
|Ballista Bolt||Arrows and Bolts||300||15|
|Festering Bloody Finger||Multiplayer Item||1000||5|
|Note: Wandering Mausoleum||Info Item||600||1|
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Isolated Merchant Weeping Peninsula
- It's been an age since I've seen a customer.
- How can I help, here at the end of the earth?
- Back already? Unusual fellow, aren't we? Did this aged merchant have something that caught your eye?
- Have a safe journey.
- Anything else for you?
When attacking him
- Enough of that. Surely you are no highwayman.
- (Turning hostile) A pity, this. Our descent into savagery.
Upon defeating him
- Offed by a highwayman? I must have lost my touch.
When killed by
- You've never heard? Of the swiftness of a wanderer's fury?
Elden Ring Notes & Trivia for Isolated Merchant Weeping Peninsula
- Notes & Trivia go here