Ivory-Draped Tabard is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Ivory-Draped Tabard is part of the Haligtree Foot Soldier Set, and is a light weignt chest piece cloth armor with a shawl in the color of ivory draped over the shoulders. Ivory-Draped Tabard is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Padded cloth armor with a shawl in the color of ivory draped over the shoulders.
Worn by foot soldiers sworn to the Haligtree.
Where to find Ivory-Draped Tabard in Elden Ring
The Ivory-Draped Tabard Chest Armor can be found at:
- Chance to drop from Haligtree Foot Soldiers in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree.
- There are 2 Foot Soldiers & 2 Haligtree Soldiers just next to the Prayer Room site of grace
Ivory-Draped Tabard Set in Elden Ring
- Ivory-Draped Tabard is a piece of the Haligtree Foot Soldier Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Sacred Crown Helm, Foot Soldier Gauntlets and Foot Soldier Greaves.
Elden Ring Ivory-Draped Tabard Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
if you're reading this get a life
Just farmed up this piece. The two missing stats are Focus 55 and Poise 6.