Juvenile Scholar Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Juvenile Scholar Robe is part of the Juvenile Scholar Set, and is a Lightweight chest protection that offer Physical and Magical defense. Juvenile Scholar Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters. The location of this item can be found by following the Resurrection Painting location.
Robe worn by young academy scholars, the juveniles birthed anew by the amber egg of Queen Rennala, the head of Raya Lucaria Academy.
Yet their rebirth is not without imperfections, and thus do they repeat the process, eventually becoming utterly dependent upon it.
Rebirth is as sleep to them, and with each awakening, memory fades into oblivion.
Juvenile Scholar Robe Location in Elden Ring
The Juvenile Scholar Robe can be found as follows:
- Collect the Resurrection Painting from the Artist's Shack in eastern Liurnia. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- With the painting on hand, head to the graveyard area east of Caria Manor. This location is only accessible after completing the manor and defeating Royal Knight Loretta. The item is found by touching a ghost sitting on a chair at the graveyard. The ghost disappears as soon as you touch it and the Juvenile Scholar Robe will appear on the ground along with a Juvenile Scholar Cap and 1 x Larval Tear. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Juvenile Scholar Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Juvenile Scholar Robe is a piece of the Juvenile Scholar Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Juvenile Scholar Cap.
Elden Ring Juvenile Scholar Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Notes and player tips go here