Kukri is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
A large knife used for throwing.
Its curved blade is sharp enough to slice flesh cleanly.
Throw at enemies to inflict damage and build up onset of blood loss.
This heavy throwing weapon is unsuitable for swift attacks, but is able to inflict heavy damage.
Where to find Kukri in Elden Ring
- Can be bought from the Nomadic Merchant at the eastern side of Weeping Peninsula, for 60 Runes. Map Link. Video Location
- Liurnia of the Lakes: x6 can be looted off a corpse behind the Glintstone Dragon Smarag. Map Link
- Stormveil Castle. On a roof of the same building where the sitting Commoner gives you a Grace Mimic, north of the Commoner's location.
- Limgrave: North-east of the Church of Elleh, near a fire.
- Loot drop in a pack of 5x from Vulgar Militiamen.
Elden Ring Kukri Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 30 Kukri.
- You can store up to 600 Kukri.
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Only bleed buildup is affected by the Arcane scaling, not physical damage.
- The throwing animation is slower than all other similarly thrown items.
- The projectile travels considerably farther than all other similarly thrown items.
- This is one of a handful of unexpected things whose range is increased from wearing the Arrow's Reach Talisman.
ELDEN RING KUKRI DAMAGE
Damage values tested on an enemy with low defense* to best show the effects of scaling.
- Deals 108 dmg at 10 STR and 10 DEX
- Deals 153 dmg at 20 STR and 20 DEX
- Deals 188 dmg at 80 STR and 20 DEX
- Deals 202 dmg at 20 STR and 80 DEX
- Deals 223 dmg at 40 STR and 40 DEX
- Deals 250 dmg at 50 STR and 50 DEX
*Tested on giant land squirts near The Ravine site of grace