Land of Reeds Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Land of Reeds Armor is part of the Land of Reeds Set, and is a Heavy Weight armor that that provides a good balance of defensive properties and boosts Immunity and Vitality Resistances. Land of Reeds Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor made from strips of iron fastened together.
Worn by warriors of the Land of Reeds.
The grimy outer mantle is made from withered reeds from the warrior's birthplace.
Perhaps its comforts extend to nostalgic thoughts of home.
The Land of Reeds has long been locked in a miserable civil war, during which time it has remained alienated from the cultures of its neighbors. Little wonder that the entire nation has succumbed to the blood-soaked madness, or so it has said.
Where to find Land of Reeds Armor in Elden Ring
The Land of Reeds Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Starting Equipment for the Samurai Class.
- Sold by the Isolated Merchant in Dragonbarrow for 1,500 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here]
Land of Reeds Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Land of Reeds Armor is a piece of the Land of Reeds Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Land of Reeds Helm, Land of Reeds Gauntlets and Land of Reeds Greaves.
Elden Ring Land of Reeds Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Land of Reeds Armor (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07