Latenna the Albinauric
|FP Cost 74||HP Cost -|
Summons the spirit of Latenna the Albinauric
Latenna the Albinauric is a Spirit and Summon in Elden Ring. Latenna the Albinauric is a ranged support unit that deals magic damage with a bow. She acts as a "turret" as she is not able to move from the location she is summoned, unless near an enemy Direwolf which she has the ability to use as a mount. She is able to cast Freezing Mist while mounted, similar to the Albinauric Wolfback Archer enemies encountered in the Consecrated Snowfield.
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell. Use to summon the spirit of Latenna the Albinauric.
A rare case of one who chose to become a spirit voluntarily.
Latenna was renowned as a deft magic archer. But having lost her beloved wolf companion, Lobo, she cannot move from the place where she was summoned.
Where to find Latenna the Albinauric
Where to Find Latenna the Albinauric
- Liurnia of the Lakes, Slumbering Wolf's Shack, found at the end of Lakeside Crystal Cave upon defeating the boss.
- In order for Latenna to be friendly and become a spirit, one has to have the Haligtree Secret Medallion (Right), given to the player by Albus at the Village of the Albinaurics. [Map Link]
- Alternatively, Latenna may be found dead if one progressed too far and missed out her quest. For this instance, one can still obtain her spirit ashes at the same location by simply picking up the item, but her quest would no longer be doable.
Elden Ring Latenna the Albinauric Guide
- Consumes Medium FP (74)
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.
- When she finds a target, she shoots three magical arrows at a time, repeatedly and can shoot them very far away.
- Ideally, you should find a sniping perch or vantage point to plop her down on and let her provide sniper fire as you clear the area.
- Though mostly stationary, she does have a tiny amount of mobility. She can inch her way around in response to being attacked, though in rare circumstances she will decide to shuffle around on her own accord. This can make her fall off of a vantage point you've summoned her to.
- Her ability to mount Direwolves is likely an oversight from sharing the same AI as the Albinauric Archers, as she tends to also shoot the wolf due to it still counting as a hostile enemy.