One of the incantations of the Golden Order fundamentalists.
One of the key fundamentals.
Manifests a small ring of causality within that allows the caster to
automatically retaliate upon receiving a certain number of blows.
The fundamentalists describe the Golden Order through the
powers of regression and causality. Causality is the pull between
meanings; that which links all things in a chain of relation.
Where to find Law of Causality
- Given by Gideon Ofnir after beating Mohg, Lord of Blood and asking about the cocoon in the boss arena.
- If not received from Gideon Ofnir, it can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks after defeating Maliketh, the Black Blade.
- Video Location
Law of Causality Guide
- Golden Order Incantation
- 487 base holy attack that increases based on incant scaling
- Stamina cost: 20
- Deals holy damage
- Triggers after receiving five hits.
- The buff lasts for 120 seconds or until the explosion is triggered.
- Only damaging hits will trigger the explosion. Damage-over-time effects, self-inflicted damage, and completely blocked attacks don't count.
- Retaliates with a small area-of-effect explosion that can knock enemies back.
- Since this incantation only has Intelligence requirement, a pure Int build with less than 10 Faith, which excludes them from using most Sacred Seals, can still use this incantation by using Frenzied Flame Seal.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 Duration has been extended from 60 to 120 seconds.
Law of Causality Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.