Lazuli Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Lazuli Robe is part of the Lazuli Sorcerer Set Armor Set, and is a light cloth set worn by the Lazuli Sorcerers found in Raya Lucaria Academy. It shares two pieces with the Raya Lucarian Sorcerer Set. Lazuli Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe worn by scholars of the Lazuli Conspectus, singular among the greater Raya Lucaria Academy.
These scholars, who sought to master Carian sorcery, instead learned to see the moon as equal to the stars.
This robe, in the hue of the full moon, signifies their heresy.
Where to find Lazuli Robe in Elden Ring
The Lazuli Robe Chest Armor can be found at:
- Chance to drop from Lazuli Sorcerers in Raya Lucaria Academy.
- A single Lazuli Sorcerer can be found at the Schoolhouse Classroom site of grace. [Map Link]
Lazuli Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Lazuli Robe is a piece of the Lazuli Sorcerer Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Lazuli Glintstone Crown, Sorcerer Manchettes, and Sorcerer Leggings.
Elden Ring Lazuli Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07