Leather-Draped Tabard is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Leather-Draped Tabard is part of the Leyndell Foot Soldier Set, and was made as padded army clothing intended to protect the wearer from incoming damage with a lighter leather shawl for mobility. Leather-Draped Tabard is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Padded cloth armor with a leather shawl draped over the shoulders.
Widely issued to foot soldiers in a lord's army.
Where to find Leather-Draped Tabard in Elden Ring
The Leather-Draped Tabard Chest Armor can be found at:
- Chance to drop from Leyndell Foot Soldiers found in Leyndell, Royal Capital. [Map Link]
Leather-Draped Tabard Set in Elden Ring
- Leather-Draped Tabard is a piece of the Leyndell Foot Soldier Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Gilded Foot Soldier Cap, Foot Soldier Gauntlets, and Foot Soldier Greaves
Elden Ring Leather-Draped Tabard Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Easily farmable heading west along the path from Road of Iniquity Side Path Site of Grace
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Great endgame farming spot for these is at Outer Wall Battleground grace, run through the gate back outside the walls. 3 of them by the barricades on the street, 1 more each at the catapults.