Lesser Kindred of Rot (Pests) is a Wildlife Creature in Elden Ring. Lesser Kindred of Rot are beings that resemble a large, humanoid centipedes wielding large glaives. They are lethal in combat and proficient in melee combat. Kindred of Rot are the servants of the Goddess of Rot, and due to their appearance and nature, they have been forsaken.
The spirit of a Kindred of Rot can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Kindred of Rot Ashes.
Pale pests who crawl through the lands afflicted by scarlet rot; the abandoned children of the goddess.
"Rot for the scarlet goddess. O scarlet blossoms, flourish in distant lands, and return to us, the unwanted children."
Elden Ring Lesser Kindred of Rot (Pests) Locations
Where to Find Lesser Kindred of Rot (Pests):
- Sellia Crystal Tunnel
- Caelid Waypoint Ruins
- Church of the Plague
- Grand Cloister
- Seethewater Cave
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree
Elden Ring Lesser Kindred of Rot (Pests) Drops
Lesser Kindred of Rot (Pests) Notes & Tips
- For more info on the Kindred of Rot Bossfight see here.
- Their Pest Threads attack have VERY high tracking, and can quite literally turn on a dime to hit you.
- Suspectible to Fire, Hemorrhage and Frostbite.
- Deals Standard and Pierce Damage.
- Can be buffed, if someone in their vicinity is inflicted by either Scarlet Rot or Poison.
- Many of them are found in the Grand Cloister, praying at the shrine there. According to the item found inside, the weapon and possible the shrine were made to worship an Outer God of Rot.
- They can be killed easier with heavy jumping attacks for melee builds and spells that have a low delay for ranged builds.
Lesser Kindred of Rot Image Gallery