Throw at enemies to inflict Lightning Damage
Lightning Pot is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. It can be thrown at enemies to inflict Lightning Damage, and requires an empty Cracked Pot to craft.
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of fulminating materials is sealed inside.
Throw at enemies to inflict lightning damage.
Lightning Pot Use in Elden Ring
Lightning Pot can be thrown at enemies to inflict Lightning Damage.
- Base Attack Rating: 260
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 316 AR
- 10 ">Strength 20 Dexterity: 365 AR
- 10 Strength 50 Dexterity: 459 AR
- 10 Strength 80 Dexterity: 494 AR
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 506 AR
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 559 AR
- Dexterity Scaling: 10-20: (4.9 AR per lvl), 20-50: (3.1 AR per lvl), 50-80: (1.1 AR per lvl), 80-99: (0.6 AR per lvl)
- Strength Scaling: 10-20: (1.4 AR per lvl), 20-50: (0.8 AR per lvl), 50-80: (0.3 AR per lvl), 80-99: (0.2 AR per lvl)
Attack Rating is the damage number before subtracting Enemy Defense and Damage Negation.
Elden Ring Lightning Pot Crafting Guide
To craft Lightning Pot you need the Ancient Dragon Apostle's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
- Mushroom x1
- Fulgurbloom x1
- Empty Cracked Pot x1
Elden Ring Lightning Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Lightning Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Lightning Pot
- Sell Value: Lightning Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Lightning Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Does bonus damage to anything standing in water or rain. That includes players and enemies standing in Liurnia Lake.
How's this fare against abductor virgins, considering their weakness against lightning? Trying to make strategies for the abductor virgins boss at low levels.
Why are the listed damage calculations using 99 dex/str instead of any reasonable amount like 60 or 80? Seems like it would just be useless information.
Pretty damn potent for dex builds, at least in lower-mid levels. Use them all the time in invasions, countless mages finished off with this thing. Especially good considering a lot of areas have water and/or rain which means that enemies will have lower lightning absorption.
Crafting materials are: Cracked pot, mushroom and fulgerbloom
It has 0 fp cost with a D scaling in str and a B scaling in Dex. 20 Max can be carried and 600 can be stored.