Throw at enemies to inflict Lightning Damage
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of fulminating materials is sealed inside.
Throw at enemies to inflict lightning damage.
Lightning Pot Use in Elden Ring
Lightning Pot can be thrown at enemies to inflict Lightning Damage.
- Base Attack Rating: 260
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 316 AR
- 10 ">Strength 20 Dexterity: 365 AR
- 10 Strength 50 Dexterity: 459 AR
- 10 Strength 80 Dexterity: 494 AR
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 506 AR
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 559 AR
- Dexterity Scaling: 10-20: (4.9 AR per lvl), 20-50: (3.1 AR per lvl), 50-80: (1.1 AR per lvl), 80-99: (0.6 AR per lvl)
- Strength Scaling: 10-20: (1.4 AR per lvl), 20-50: (0.8 AR per lvl), 50-80: (0.3 AR per lvl), 80-99: (0.2 AR per lvl)
Attack Rating is the damage number before subtracting Enemy Defense and Damage Negation.
Elden Ring Lightning Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Lightning Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Lightning Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Lightning Pot
- Sell Value: Lightning Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Lightning Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot