Throw at enemies to inflict Lightning Damage
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of fulminating materials is sealed inside.
Throw at enemies to inflict lightning damage.
Lightning Pot Use in Elden Ring
Lightning Pot can be thrown at enemies to inflict Lightning Damage.
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 297 damage
- 99 Strength 10 Dexterity: 361 damage
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 490 damage
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 611 damage
Elden Ring Lightning Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Lightning Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Lightning Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Lightning Pot
- Sell Value: Lightning Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Lightning Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!