Lightningproof Dried Liver
Temporarily boosts lightning damage negation
Lightningproof Dried Liver is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Cured animal liver, dried out after pickling in an yellow medicinal solution.
Temporarily boosts lightning damage negation, improving damage mitigation against attacks imbued with lightning.
Lightningproof Dried Liver Use in Elden Ring
Lightningproof Dried Liver boosts lightning damage negation for a time.
- Lightning Damage Negation +15%
- Duration: 120 secs
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Lightningproof Dried Liver in Elden Ring
- Leyndell Royal Capital: Can be found on a body that is being devoured by enemies.
- Leyndell Royal Capital: The third body on the staircase in the main road. [Map Link]
- Altus Plateau: Found on a wrecked carriage near the Altus Plateau Site of Grace [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Underground: Found on a corpse south of the central isle. [Map Link]
- Video Location
- Video Location, Crumbling Farum Azula
Elden Ring Lightningproof Dried Liver Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Lightningproof Dried Liver Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 5 Lightningproof Dried Liver.
- You can store up to 999 Lightningproof Dried Liver.
- Sell Value: 50