Lone Wolf Ashes
|FP Cost 55||HP Cost -|
Summons three lone wolf spirits.
Despite being called Lone Wolf, these ashes spawn 3 wolves that work as a team. Wolves have decent amount of HP, they move quickly enough and they inflict a decent amount of damage. Wolves are better as DPS rather than Tank companions. Wolves are not very useful against Bosses whose attacks have a great AoE. Wolves may not resist many attacks, but they move a lot around enemies, and they dodge a lot, attacking as a team.
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell.
Use to summon the spirits of three lone wolves.
Spirits of wolves chased from their pack. They later encountered a nameless Tarnished, who welcomed them as hunting companions. The wolf spirits overwhelm enemies with their agility, aiding the summoner in combat.
Lone Wolf Ashes Location in Elden Ring
The Lone Wolf Ashes can be found at the following location:
- Given to players by Renna at the Church of Elleh in Limgrave. Return to the Church after getting the ability to summon your Spectral Steed Whistle from Melina. You will find Renna sitting by the ruins of the church. [See Lone Wolf Ashes location on the interactive map here.]
- If the player missed the opportunity of encountering Renna at the Church of Elleh in Limgrave, the Lone Wolf Ashes and the Spirit Calling Bell can be purchased from the Twin Maiden Husks in the Roundtable Hold.
Elden Ring Lone Wolf Ashes Guide
- Consumes Medium FP (55)
- They move and attack very fast while in combat
- They deal high damage.
- They will often leap backward and forward, destroying the surroundings.
- They have low health, so it's best to keep enemies entertained while they attack.
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.