Lone Wolf Ashes
|FP Cost 55||HP Cost -|
Summons three lone wolf spirits.
It is ironic how Lone Wolf, spawns 3 wolves toghether that work as a team. Wolves have decent amount of HP, they move quickly enough and the inflict a decent amount of damage. Wolves are better as DPS rather than Tank companions. Wolves are not very useful against Bosses whose attacks have a great AoE. Wolves may not resist many attacks, but they move a lot around enemies, and the dodge a lot, attacking as a team.
Summons the spirits of three lone wolves.
(Summoning consumes FP.)
These wolves were chased from their pack, and later found company with a human outcast — a fellow hunter.
Wolf spirits overwhelm enemies with their agility, aiding the summoner in combat.
Where to find Lone Wolf Ashes in Elden Ring
The Lone Wolf Ashes can be found at the following location:
Elden Ring Lone Wolf Ashes Guide
- Consumes Medium FP (55)
- They move and attack very fast while in combat
- They deal high damage.
- They will often leap backward and forward, destroying the surroundings.
- They have low health, so it's best to keep enemies entertained while they attack.
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.