Sorcery used by Royal Knight Loretta.
Creates a magic greatbow and fires a great arrow.
Charging enhances potency. Hold to keep the great arrow nocked.
It is said that the bow was Loretta's favored weapon.
Where to find Loretta's Greatbow
Where to find Loretta's Greatbow:
Elden Ring Loretta's Greatbow Guide
- Loretta's Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 30
- Deals magic damage
- Hold R1 to charge this Spell up. Once full charged it will flash for a second for increased damage.
Elden Ring Loretta's Greatbow Notes & Tips
- This spell is immune to the Thops's Barrier Ash of War, and will penetrate the spell parry attempt.
- This spell cannot be boosted by Arrow's Sting Talisman
- When fully charged, this spell is affected by Godfrey Icon.
- The spell does no bonus damage from charging unless unless fully charged.
- If fully charged, it does roughly 22% more damage.
- Spell has exceptionally high range, making it an excellent opening move against bosses, or as a tool for hitting hard to deal with enemies from a distance
Best Loretta's Greatbow Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of Loretta's Greatbow spell. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
|Godfrey Icon||+15% Attack Power||Only applies if spell is fully charged.|
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
Builds with Loretta's Greatbow