Coats armament, inflicting magic damage
Solidified grease made from a mixture of magically resonant materials. Craftable item.
Coats armament, adding magic damage to attacks.
The effect lasts only for a short time.
Magic Grease Use in Elden Ring
Magic Grease coats the right-hand armament, inflicting Magic Damage.
- Attacks deal 85 additional Magic Damage
- Lasts for 60 seconds.
Where to find Magic Grease in Elden Ring
- Can be found at the Converted Tower. In between the tower and the walls behind it.
- Can be found in Wyndham Catacombs
- Can be found at the Capital Outskirts, on the right side of the corridor past the elevator. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be found at Stormhill Cemetery held by a corpse sitting against a grave, surrounded by Spirit Jellyfishes and Skeleton enemies. North-East of where you find Goldrick Soldier Ashes. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 3x found inside the War-Dead Catacombs, on a corpse right in the center of the main chamber with the 4 staircases. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Dropped by Demi-Humans under the bridge where Kenneth Haight's first location is at. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be found inside Stormveil Castle, on a corpse laying in the courtyard. [Elden Ring Map Link] Video Location.
- Looted from one of the corpses on the stairs leading up from the riverbank in Uhl Palace Ruins. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Consumable Item. Found in a corpse near the Nokstella, Eternal City Site of Grace. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Raya Lucaria Academy, Video Location
- Raya Lucaria Academy, Video location
- Ainsen River Video Location
- Video Location Ainsel River
- Ainsel River Video Location
- Video Location Leyndell
Elden Ring Magic Grease Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Magic Grease Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Magic Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Magic Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Alternatively, see Drawstring Magic Grease for a shorter duration, but higher potency grease.