One of the sorceries developed from the magma of Mt. Gelmir.
Fires a lump of magma that explodes on contact. Charging enhances potency.
After discovering the ancient hexes of Gelmir, Rykard, son of Queen Rennala, brought them back into practical use as new forms of sorcery.
Where to find Magma Shot
Where to find Magma Shot:
- Rewarded by Tanith for completing Volcano Manor's first assassination quest. [Map Link]
- Found in Drawing Room of Volcano Manner if first assassination quest is done after dissolving the faction by defeating Rykard
- Video Location
Elden Ring Magma Shot Guide
- Magma Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 21
- Deals fire damage
- As it deals fire damage, Magma Shot can be used to reset an enemy's frost buildup, which can be useful for quickly proccing Frostbite multiple times. Note that multiple Frostbite procs will only result in more damage, and will not stack Frostbite's reduced damage negation.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 FP Consumption has been Decreased from 18 to 16, and attack power has been increased.
Elden Ring Magma Shot Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.