Magnus the Beast Claw Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Magnus the Beast Claw:
- Magnus the Beast Claw's invasion sign can be found in the northeastern part of Writheblood Ruins in Altus Plateau. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Magnus the Beast Claw Drops in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Magnus the Beast Claw Notes & Tips
- Wields Great Stars (infused with Lion Claw) and Seal (Clawmark Seal). Can cast Bestial Sling, Beast Claw, and Gurranq's Beast Claw.
- Deals Strike, Standard and Slash Damage. Can inflict Blood loss.
- Note that the Great Stars passive effect allows them to heal 1% of their health on hit.
- Parryable: Yes
- 1x Festering Bloody Finger is needed for each invasion attempt
- The player does not need to defeat Magnus, or even fight at all, to progress Varre's questline. Consuming the Festering Bloody Finger 3 times (via invading him 3 times) counts for completion.
- As such, the player can invade him and then use the Finger Severer item to quickly fullfill this condition.
- This sign is available even after completing the Varre's questline
Magnus the Beast Claw Image Gallery
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!