Mausoleum Knight Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Mausoleum Knight Armor is part of the Mausoleum Knight Set Armor Set. Mausoleum Knight Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by headless knights who endlessly guard the Wandering Mausoleum.
The wing-shaped ornaments on its back evoke the Deathbird. A self-inflicted curse that ties the spirits of these loyal knights to the land, having willingly beheaded themselves so that they may serve their masters in death.
Where to find Mausoleum Knight Armor in Elden Ring
Mausoleum Knight Set Pieces are randomly dropped by the Mausoleum Knights. Locations are:
- Typically found in Liurnia of the Lakes. The easiest one to farm is directly outside the Black Knife Catacombs entrance, which can be reset quickly with the site of grace.
- Near the Walking Mausoleum in Weeping Peninsula.
Mausoleum Knight Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Mausoleum Knight Armor is a piece of the Mausoleum Knight Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Mausoleum Knight Gauntlets, and Mausoleum Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Mausoleum Knight Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Mausoleum Knight Armor (Altered)
Builds with Mausoleum Knight Armor