Mausoleum Surcoat is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Mausoleum Surcoat is part of the Mausoleum Soldier Set Armor Set, and is the armor worn by the phantom Mausoleum Soldiers that patrol areas around Wandering Mausoleums. Mausoleum Surcoat is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders, but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by headless soldiers who endlessly guard the Wandering Mausoleum.
The surcoat depicts the mausoleum bell, which rings in constant mourning for the soulless demigods.
Where to find Mausoleum Surcoat in Elden Ring
The Mausoleum Surcoat Chest Armor can be found at:
- Mausoleum Soldier Set pieces drop from Mausoleum Soldiers. They can be found patrolling areas around some of the Wandering Mausoleums.
- An easy spot to farm this set is east of the East Gate Bridge Trestle site of grace in Liurnia of the Lakes. Several groups of 3 or 4 Mausoleum Soldiers are patrolling around this Wandering Mausoleum.
Mausoleum Surcoat Set in Elden Ring
- Mausoleum Surcoat is a piece of the Mausoleum Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Mausoleum Gauntlets, and Mausoleum Greaves.
- The set does not have a helmet.
Elden Ring Mausoleum Surcoat Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07