Merchant Kalé is a Merchant and NPC in Elden Ring. Merchant Kalé can be found in Limgrave: Church of Elleh, soon after emerging form the first underground dwelling of the game. This merchant is part of the Closed Network Test.
Merchant Kalé Location in Elden Ring
- This merchant does not move
- This merchant can be fought
- If defeated, drops: nothing
Elden Ring Merchant Kalé Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value|
|Noble Sorcerer Ashes||Spirit||400|
|Lone Wolf Ashes||Spirit||200|
|Cracked Pot||Key Items||200|
|Crafting Kit||Key Items||50|
|Deserter's Cookbook ||Key Items||150|
|Missionary's Cookbook ||Key Items||150|
|Longsword||Straight Swords Armaments||300|
|Bastard Sword||Greatswords Armaments||500|
|Scimitar||Curved Swords Armaments||400|
|Battle Axe||Axes Armaments||400|
|Lance||Great Spears Armaments||500|
|Shortbow||Light Bows Armaments||300|
|Torch||Armaments & Key Items||200|
|Buckler||Small Shields Armaments||300|
|Leather Shield||Shields Armaments||200|
|Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||10|
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Merchant Kalé
- You are a Tarnished, I can see it. And I can also see... That you're not after my throat. Then why not purchase a little something? I am Kale, Purveyor of fine goods.
- I am of a nomadic people. Selling wares as I travel. The land has been tainted by madness since the shattering of the Elden Ring. It's only Tarnished like yourself who keep things from drying up entirely. Let's say you're a very welcome customer.
- You know, if you can spare the runes, you should buy yourself a crafting kit. A crafting kit allows you to make basic items on your own. Essential really, if you intend to survive out here for any duration. The kit costs a bundle, and I admit, I do take my cut. But the important thing is that you survive. Every customer counts, after all.
- There are other of my peoples who yet survive in these lands. If the mood takes you when you meet one, then offer them some trade, won't you? My people, wanderers all, have long been spurned by the grace of gold. Which is why we cannot settle, but instead are forced into this pitiful, unceasing journey. But thanks to that, things are not so different for us now, though the Elden Ring is shattered. I think this makes us kindred spirits of sorts Your people, the Tarnished, and mine.
- Perhaps you don't need to hear this, but... See that no harm comes to my kin. We have a saying, we wanderers. Lament not your solitude. Expect no sympathy. No regard. Nothing. But if anyone dares harm us, show them no mercy. That is our code, so to speak. Just the way we are. Deeply... unforgiving.
- Wait, weren't you? Well, you're back... Care to buy something?
- What is it? Still going to purchase something?
- Good-bye, for now.
Elden Ring Notes & Trivia for Merchant Kalé
- Notes and tips about this character go here