Meteoric Ore Blade is a Katana in Elden Ring. The Meteoric Ore Blade scales primarily with Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence and is a good Weapon for dealing melee Slash and Pierce damage in combat. Its accompanying unique skill can also allow the user to thrust their weapon into the ground to create a gravity well to pull in enemies and damage them in the process.
Katana forged from meteoric ore to dispatch lifeforms born of falling stars.
Deals magic damage.
The blade is weighty, known to deliver slashes of such ferocity that the impact is said to resemble the crash of a falling meteor.
Where to Find Meteoric Ore Blade in Elden Ring
The Meteoric Ore Blade weapon can be found at the following location:
- Caelid Waypoint Ruins: Found inside a chest in a small room at the back of an underground hall filled with sarcophagi and Lesser Kindred of Rot (Pests) enemies. The entrance to the area is found in the northwest section of the ruins. [Elden Ring Map here]
Elden Ring Meteoric Ore Blade Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Gravitas
- This weapon can't be infused with Ashes of War
- Can't be enchanted with Magic nor boosted by Consumables
- Meteoric Ore Blade can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Causes Blood loss Buildup: (50)
- Has a unique heavy attack compared to other katanas - a strong downward slash, akin to Kendo techniques.
- Charged r2 on this weapon deals a lot of poise damage, useful for bosses that you can poise break.
- Deals +20% damage to Gravity type enemies
- Sell Value: 500 Runes.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, Katanas poise damage has been reduced only on PVP.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Meteoric Ore Blade
Meteoric Ore Blade PVP Poise Damage Values in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4/5 Attacks): 135/67.5/67.5/67.5/135
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 270/270
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 810/810
- 1H R1 Jumping: 202.5
- 1H R2 Jumping: 540
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4/5 Attacks): 175.5/87.75/87.75/87.75/175.5
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 297/297
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 891/891
- 2H R1 Jumping: 263.25
- 2H R2 Jumping: 594
Meteoric Ore Blade Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Meteoric Ore Blade||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|