Boosts dexterity (+5), raises attack power with successive attacks (4%,6%, 11%)
Millicent's Prosthesis is a Talisman in Elden Ring. Millicent's Prosthesis increases Dexterity by 5, and raises attack power with successive attacks. Players can use talismans in Elden Ring to boost a variety of Stats.
Part of the golden prosthesis used by Millicent.
The hand is locked into a fist that once raised a sword aloft.
Boosts dexterity and raises attack power with successive attacks.
The despair of sweet betrayal transformed Millicent from a mere bud into a magnificent flower. And one day, she will be reborn - as a beautiful scarlet valkyrie.
Millicent's Prosthesis Effect in Elden Ring
Millicent's Prosthesis increases Dexterity by 5, and raises attack power with successive attacks.
- Increases attack power relative to the number of attacks you land. Has three tiers of attack power increase. Tiers decay to lower tiers when not attacking fast enough. Effect activates after three hits, regardless of weapon class.
- Decay duration: 1.5 seconds.
- For each tier, attack power increases by 4%, 6%, and then 11%.
- The attack power boost also affects the damage of certain Spells.
Where to find Millicent's Prosthesis in Elden Ring
- Can be obtained by killing Millicent at the Windmill Heights Site of Grace after killing the Godskin Apostle there. This is the absolute earliest it can be obtained.
- Killing her at any point after this will also make her drop this talisman, including when you are given the choice at the end of her questline between aiding or challenging her, and choose to challenge her. Upon killing her, you will automatically receive this talisman. Map Link
- If you chose to aid her at the end of her quest line and successfully fend off her sisters, she will drop the Rotten Winged Sword Insignia instead and this talisman can no longer be obtained during this playthrough until a new NG+ cycle is started.
Elden Ring Millicent's Prosthesis Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1,000
- Can be equipped at the same time as the Prosthesis-Wearer Heirloom for a combined +10 to Dexterity, and the Winged Sword Insignia or Rotten Winged Sword Insignia to stack the attack buffs received from sequential attacks.
- it does not work with Ghiza's wheel ash of war (spinning wheel)
Builds with Millicent's Prosthesis