Mind is one of the Stats in Elden Ring. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out of combat. Mind primarily affects a player's FP (Focus Points), and is one of the eight main attributes that players can spend Runes on to level up, increasing the Stat's effectiveness and influencing the related secondary stats. Stats such as Mind are an important aspect of character progression in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Mind Stat General Information
- Mind is a main attribute that primarily influences FP, which is like "mana" in other games. The more points in Mind a character has, the larger their FP pool, and the more spells they can cast before requiring a recharge.
- A fully upgraded (+12) Flask of Cerulean Tears restores 220 FP, while at 38 Mind the player has 221 FP.
- Soft caps for FP are 15, 35, and 60.
- Mind also influences the Focus body stat, which improves a player's resistance to Sleep and Madness effects.
- Soft caps for Focus are 40 and 60 Mind.
- +3 Focus per level from 31 to 40 Mind.
- +0.5 Focus per level from 41 to 60 Mind.
- +0.25 Focus per level from 61 to 99 Mind.
How to Increase Mind in Elden Ring?
Mind is one of the main attributes that players can spend Runes on in order to level up.
Equipment that increases Mind:
- Equipping the Navy Hood gives +1 Mind.
- Equipping the Preceptor's Big Hat gives +3 Mind.
- Marika's Scarseal gives +3 Mind, Intelligence, Faith, and Arcane, but reduces all damage negations by 10%.
- Marika's Soreseal gives +5 Mind, Intelligence, Faith, and Arcane, but reduces all damage negations by 15%.
Level Progression for Mind in Elden Ring
- FP increase by Mind level:
Elden Ring Mind Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here.