Briefly binds Mohg, once imprisoned, to earth
A fetish bathed in golden magic.
Shackles were used to bind the accursed people called the Omen, and these ones were made to keep a particular Omen under strictest confinement.
Though faint, the shackles still retain vestiges of power — enough to trap the once-bound Mohg on earth, if only for a short time.
Where to find Mohg's Shackle in Elden Ring
- Leyndell Royal Capital: Found all the way down in Subterranean Shunning-Grounds, guarded by 2 Giant Crayfish.
- Video location
Mohg's Shackle use in Elden Ring
- Mohg's Shackle, when used during one of Mohg's boss fights, causes Mohg to violently slam against the floor, inflicting no damage, but stunning him for a brief moment. This effect will also interrupt anything Mohg was doing at the time. The effect of this item can only be activated twice during the boss fight and only during Mohg's first phase. Attempting to use the shackle otherwise will have the player go through the animation, but will have no effect whatsoever.
Elden Ring Mohg's Shackle Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 1 Mohg's Shackle.
- You can store up to 600 Mohg's Shackle.
- Sell Value: N/A
- Cooperative summons are also able to use this item during either of Mohg's boss fights. Please note, however, that Mohg can only be stunned by this shackle's effect twice per battle during their first phase, regardless of how many copies of the shackle are used.
- While it might be an oversight, Mohg's Shackle (as well as Margit's Shackle) can be used to dispel nearby illusory walls and trigger some dungeon traps that require striking, in particular, it can be used to trigger the fire pillar trap within Auriza Hero's Grave from as far away as the first safe alcove on the right where you encounter the dungeon's first Chariot, allowing the three Chariots in the dungeon to collide and be destroyed with considerably little effort. Supposedly, this effect is due to the shackle releasing an invisible, large range explosion that deals no damage, but hits everything in its range. Please note, Mohg's Shackle has less range than Margit's Shackle. This is likely due to the fact that you can encounter Margit once out on the field, so they gave his shackle a greater range to compensate for this.