Moongrum Carian Knight is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Moongrum is one of the few Carian Knights and is guardian of the Raya Lucaria Academy's Grand Library, where Rennala resides. He uses the signature Carian Knight’s Sword, alongside his Glintstone Staff, used to cast sorceries.
The enchanted knights, anointed by the Lunar Queen, were heroes of the highest honors, but fell into disarray with the decline of the royal family.
Despite numbering fewer than twenty, their power made them a match for even the champions of gold in battle
Elden Ring Moongrum Carian Knight Locations
Where to Find Moongrum, Carian Knight:
Elden Ring Moongrum Carian Knight Drops
Moongrum Carian Knight Notes & Tips
- Moongrum can parry using the Carian Retaliation skill on his shield, which will also turn incoming spells into offensive Glintblades.
- Night sorceries do not trigger a parry.
- He is a Human NPC, and thus is vulnerable to Madness and Death Blight.
- He uses the Carian Knight’s Sword, and uses the Carian Piercer sorcery.
- He cannot parry a guard counter, so play defensively while his shield is up. Once he switches to his staff, he stops parrying and is vulnerable to a more aggressive approach.
- Have a ranged/throwable option ready to interrupt his heal.
- Can be lured onto the nearby elevator and knocked off for an easy kill.
- If the player has not deactivated the Ball Trap, Moongrum can be lured to the stairs getting damaged and staggered by the ball while the player hides in a safe zone.
Elden Ring Moongrum Carian Knight Image Gallery