Mushroom Crown is a Helm in Elden Ring. Mushroom Crown is part of the Mushroom Set, and is a Heavyweight headpiece that raises attack power when something nearby suffers from poison or rot, this includes yourself. Mushroom Crown protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Mushrooms found growing all over the body. These overgrown mushrooms form a towering headpiece.
Raises attack power when something nearby suffers from poison or rot.
Long ago, great lords served the scarlet rot. Perhaps such fungal bodies served as their crowns.
Where to find Mushroom Crown in Elden Ring
The Mushroom Crown Helm can be found at:
- Found on a corpse hanging off the top of a column in the southeastern corner of the Lake of Rot. Climb the fallen pillar leading to a rocky outcropping, south of the ruin, to reach it. [Elden Ring Map here]
Mushroom Crown Set in Elden Ring
- Mushroom Crown is a piece of the Mushroom Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Mushroom Head, Mushroom Body, Mushroom Arms, and Mushroom Legs.
- The Head and Crown are both considered a part of the set.
Builds with Mushroom Crown
Elden Ring Mushroom Crown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Increases damage by +10% for 20 seconds after you or an enemy suffer Poison or Scarlet Rot.
- Stacks with other poison proc-activated buffs.
- You can trigger this buff with the self-poison from Raw Meat Dumpling.
- The buff persists even if you cure the poison, but has a fixed buff duration of about 20 seconds.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07