Night Maiden Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Night Maiden Armor is part of the Night Maiden Set Armor Set, and is the armor worn by the Night Maidens of the Eternal City. Night Maiden Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by the nightmaidens of the Eternal City.
Indicates the highest clerical rank, and includes a silk cape.
Long ago, the Nox invoked the ire of the Greater Will, and were banished deep underground. Now they live under a false night sky, in eternal anticipation of their liege. Of the coming age of the stars. And their Lord of Night.
Where to find Night Maiden Armor in Elden Ring
The Night Maiden Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Pieces of the Night Maiden Set are dropped by Night Maiden enemies found in Nokron and Nokstella.
- Two can be found in the Night's Sacred Ground area in the church with the large Silver Sphere. Once this building's shortcut is opened, these two can be easily farmed by resetting at the Night's Sacred Ground site of grace.
Night Maiden Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Night Maiden Armor is a piece of the Night Maiden Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Night Maiden Twin Crown, Nox Bracelets, and Nox Greaves.
Elden Ring Night Maiden Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07