Night Maiden Twin Crown is a Helm in Elden Ring. Night Maiden Twin Crown is part of the Night Maiden Set Armor Set, and is a Light Weight head protection that boosts Immunity Resistance. Night Maiden Twin Crown protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Twin crowns worn by the nightmaidens of the Eternal City.
Indicates the highest clerical rank, and hides the eyes with silk.
Long ago, the Nox invoked the ire of the Greater Will, and were banished deep underground. Now they live under a false night sky, in eternal anticipation of their liege. Of the coming age of the stars. And their Lord of Night.
Where to find Night Maiden Twin Crown in Elden Ring
The Night Maiden Twin Crown Helm can be found at:
- Pieces of the Night Maiden Set are dropped by Night Maiden enemies found in Nokron and Nokstella.
- Two can be found in the Night's Sacred Ground area in the church with the large Sphere Silver Tear. Once this building's shortcut is opened, these two can be easily farmed by resetting at the Night's Sacred Ground site of grace.
Night Maiden Twin Crown Set in Elden Ring
- Night Maiden Twin Crown is a piece of the Night Maiden Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Night Maiden Armor, Nox Bracelets, and Nox Greaves.
Elden Ring Night Maiden Twin Crown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200 Runes
- Other notes and player tips go here