One of the night sorceries of Sellia, Town of Sorcery.
Swiftly fires a semi-invisible projectile. This sorcery can be used without delay after performing another action.
The Sellian sorcerers were assassins, and it is said that they often hunted their fellows.
Where to find Night Shard
Where to find Night Shard:
Elden Ring Night Shard Guide
- Night Sorcery
- Staff of Loss boosts its potency by 30%.
- Stamina Cost: 9
- Deals magic damage
- NPC enemies will not dodge this spell, making it arguably superior option against bosses who consistently dodge attacks (like Malenia).
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 FP Consumption has been Decreased.
Elden Ring Night Shard Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.