Noble Sorcerer Ashes
|FP Cost 11||HP Cost -|
Summons noble sorcerer spirit.
The summoned Noble Sorcerer walks very slow, and doesn't attack very frequently. Only serves as a temporary distraction, but don't count on it for defeating Enemies. Since bosses aggro on the last player/npc who damages it, and the Noble Sorcerer attacks from a distance, this summon can be used with a magic build to continuously change the bosse's aggro while it approaches either the player or NPC.
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell.
Use to summon the spirit of a noble sorcerer.
Spirit of a nobleman who once asked to be given a place at Raya Lucaria to learn glintstone sorceries.
His talents were insufficient to be worthy of donning the stone crown, however, and he is only capable of using the most rudimentary sorcery.
Where to find Noble Sorcerer Ashes in Elden Ring
The Noble Sorcerer Ashes can be found at the following location:
Elden Ring Noble Sorcerer Ashes Guide
- Consumes Low FP (11)
- Has a moderate health pool, but is unable to block enemy attacks
- Attacks from range when possible, using the Glintstone Pebble sorcery.
- Can follow you running, but will move slower when confronting enemies
- Will attack with his staff when engaged in melee combat, dealing very little damage.
- Similar to the Wandering Nobles, the Noble Sorcerer will cower in fear when facing large enemies (only confirmed with dragons), refusing to fight them.
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.