|FP Cost 61||HP Cost -|
Summons nomad spirit
Nomad Ashes is a Spirit and Summon in Elden Ring. Nomad Ashes summons the spirit of a Nomad that can inflicts damage with the Flame of Frenzy from his eyes.
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell.
Use to summon the spirit of a nomad.
A member of a tribe that was entombed in the earth so as to bury the maddening disease that followed them. Able to emit the
terrible flame of frenzy from his eyes, but has low HP and is frail, unable to take much in the way of punishment.
Where to find Nomad Ashes
Where to Find Nomad Ashes
- Nomad Ashes can be found on a corpse hanging off a ledge in the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds beneath the Royal Capital. To reach it, start at the Underground Roadside site of grace, take a left onto the main path and continue to the end where you will see two large enemies praying at statue. (This is past a shortcut gate that needs to be opened first.) Turn right here to reach an open area, and immediately drop to your left. Follow the winding stairs down, then right to go through some hallways. If you keep moving in the same direction you will eventually reach the corpse past some basilisks. Be careful of the basilisks' death blight clouds as the arena is quite small. [Map Link]
- Video Location
Elden Ring Nomad Ashes Guide
- Consumes Medium FP (61)
- The summoned nomad has low HP
- Can receive healing from Frenzyflame Stones
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
So how do you open up the shortcut to make following the instructions above work? I've opened just about every other door down there, beaten Mohg and the blood priest whatever.... but haven't found the other side of that gate.
YOU'RE UP, BRO
Only mad boi summon :(
me and my madness bro spamming unendurable frenzy, love em
Is this the only madness themed summon?
I said don't don't hurt me! Aaaaah
AoE damage is massive. HP is on the low side. But keep in mind that the dude is insanely slow, so drop him where you need him.
thing does absolutely absurd damage and decent AOE when upgraded to +10, need to keep aggro off it though& can apply madness to tarnished enemies
I wonder if this is one of the Ashes like Latenna or the Spirit Jellyfish that has a role in a particular quest line, or perhaps if it was a part of Kalé's quest line that got cut. It feels like it's one of those summons that's got a specific scenario where it's meant to be unexpectedly effective, or that it's needed for something else.
"If you keep moving in the same direction you will eventually reach the corpse past some basilisks."
This was confusing as I thought it meant actual direction as in southwest. There's a fork down some stairs and both directions lead to basilisks. The southwest path however is not the right way. Instead it seems you must go down the ladder towards the giant miranda flower.
so does it cost 26 or 61FP?
Jesus carrying the cross reference wow..
solid contender for the worst summon in the game
You find this summon in the dungeon past the illusion wall in the Church at the end of the Leyndell Sewers Dungeon.