|FP Cost 61||HP Cost -|
Summons nomad spirit
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell.
Use to summon the spirit of a nomad.
A member of a tribe that was entombed in the earth so as to bury the maddening disease that followed them. Able to emit the
terrible flame of frenzy from his eyes, but has low HP and is frail, unable to take much in the way of punishment.
Where to find Nomad Ashes
Where to Find Nomad Ashes
- Nomad Ashes can be found on a corpse hanging off a ledge in the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds beneath the Royal Capital. To reach it, start at the Underground Roadside site of grace, take a left onto the main path and continue to the end where you will see two large enemies praying at statue. (This is past a shortcut gate that needs to be opened first.) Turn right here to reach an open area, and immediately drop to your left. Follow the winding stairs down, then right to go through some hallways. If you keep moving in the same direction you will eventually reach the corpse past some basilisks. [Map Link]
- Video Location
Elden Ring Nomad Ashes Guide
- Consumes Medium FP (61)
- The summoned nomad has low HP
- Can receive healing from Frenzyflame Stones
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.