Nomadic Merchant's Trousers is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Nomadic Merchant's Trousers is part of the Nomadic Merchant's Set Armor Set, and is a lightweight cloth set worn by the Nomadic Merchants. Nomadic Merchant's Trousers protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Trousers of the nomadic merchants.
These merchants once thrived as the Great Caravan, but after being accused of heretical beliefs, their entire clan was rounded up and buried alive far underground.
Then, they chanted a curse of despair, and summoned the flame of frenzy.
Where to find Nomadic Merchant's Trousers in Elden Ring
The Nomadic Merchant's Trousers Leg Armor can be found at:
- In the hidden tunnels behind the altar in Mohg, the Omen's boss room at the Cathedral of the Forsaken Site of Grace in the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds below Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- After opening the secret passage, behind the altar and taking the stairs down, after crossing the narrow fallen rafter, directly to the left is a tent and in the far corner you can find Nomadic Merchant's Chapeau and the full Nomadic Merchant's Set. [Elden Ring Map here]
- To get access to the set, you need to aggro the enemy walking around close by and lead it next to the tent and have it use its frenzy attack to break the tent.
Nomadic Merchant's Trousers Set in Elden Ring
- Nomadic Merchant's Trousers is a piece of the Nomadic Merchant's Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Nomadic Merchant's Chapeau and Nomadic Merchant's Finery.
Elden Ring Nomadic Merchant's Trousers Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.