Nomadic Merchant Location in Elden Ring
- This merchant does not move.
- This merchant can be fought.
- If defeated, drops: Nomadic Merchant's Bell Bearing 
Elden Ring Nomadic Merchant Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value||Stock|
|Smithing Stone (1)||Upgrade Materials||200||5|
|Smithing Stone (2)||Upgrade Materials||400||3|
|Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook (11)||Cookbook||1500||1|
|Astrologer's Staff||Glintstone Staff||800||1|
|Kite Shield||Medium Shield||1000||1|
|Astrologer Robe||Chest Armor||1500||1|
|Astrologer Trousers||Leg Armor||1000||1|
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Nomadic Merchant
- "You're new around here. Surprised you found me in my little nook. No matter, no matter. Your money's as good as anyone else's. Why don't you take a look at my wares? Oh, but... Don't ask me how I got my hands on them, eh."
- "Ah, back again are we? Not everyone can tell how good my wares are. You've a discerning eye, you have."
When attacking him
- "Owgh! (He quickly repeats this 3 times each with a slightly different vocal delivery.)"
- "What are you playing at? Stop this."
- (Turning hostile) "That's the last straw. You bloody thief!"
Upon defeating him
- "How dare you trample us. You filthy thief."
When killed by
- "Stay away, us wanderers have had enough."
Elden Ring Notes & Trivia for Nomadic Merchant
- Notes and tips about this character go here
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!