Nomadic Merchant West Limgrave is an NPC and one of several Nomadic Merchants in Elden Ring. Nomadic Merchants sell various items and equipment including Consumables, Materials, Weapons and Armor as well as notes containing hints on how to acquire certain items. This Nomadic Merchant can be found in Limgrave, southeast from the Coastal Cave entrance.
Nomadic Merchant Location in Elden Ring
- This merchant does not move
- This merchant can be fought
- If defeated, drops: 500 Runes, Nomadic Merchant's Bell Bearing .
Elden Ring Nomadic Merchant Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value||Stock|
|Armorer's Cookbook ||Cookbook||600||1|
|Smithing Stone (1)||Upgrade Materials||200||3|
|Bolt||Arrows and Bolts||40||∞|
|Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||20||∞|
|Note: Land Squirts||Info||200||1|
|Note: Stonedigger Trolls||Info||400||1|
- recommended purchases here
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Nomadic Merchant
- What do you need? I don't want any trouble.
- You again? I don't want any trouble.
- All done? Well, be on your way then.
When attacking him
- (Turning hostile) I knew it you dirty scoundrel! There was something off about you from the start!
Upon defeating him
- Rotten scoundrels... every last one of 'em!
When killed by
- Hurry up and die! You wretched thief.
Elden Ring Notes & Trivia for Nomadic Merchant
- This Nomadic Merchant was featured in the Elden Ring Network Test.