Nomadic Merchants in Elden Ring refer to several NPC Merchants that can be found in multiple locations. Nomadic Merchants sell various items and equipment including Consumables, Materials, Weapons and Armor as well as notes containing hints on how to acquire certain items. Each Nomadic Merchant has a different stock and they are usually found near Sites of Grace or other easily accessed landmarks. This page contains a list of all Nomadic Merchants in the game.
Merchants found around the different regions of Elden Ring Include:
All Nomadic Merchants in Elden Ring
Nomadic Merchant Notes and Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips go here
- If the Player kills a Nomadic Merchant, the Merchant drops a Bell which can be given to the Twin Maiden Husks. Then the Twins can sell the same items as the now-dead Nomadic Merchant. Allowing the Player to restock at the Roundtable instead of running around and trying to figure out where to buy what.
- Several merchants play an instrument with a consistent tune. In the Cathedral of the Forsaken, just above the Frenzied Flame Proscription, a non-hostile NPC plays a similar tune, on a similar instrument. In addition, several merchants, when fought, use Frenzied Flame incantations.
- The description of the Nomadic Merchant's Set reads: These merchants once thrived as the Great Caravan, but after being accused of heretical beliefs, their entire clan was rounded up and buried alive far underground. Then, they chanted a curse of despair, and summoned the flame of frenzy.
- The instrument used by the merchants seems to be a fictional version of a rebab that is played in a unique position and sounds like a violin. The bow of the instrument is used as a weapon when provoked and does not exist as equipment for the player.