Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook 
Expands crafting repertoire
|Required for||Stormwing Bone Arrow|
Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  is a Cookbook in Elden Ring. Cookbooks are records of crafting techniques that players can use to learn how to craft a wide variety of items.
A record of crafting techniques left by roaming nomad warriors.
Contains knowledge for surviving in the face of utter scarcity.
Acquire the knowledge to craft the following:
- Stormwing Bone Arrow
Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook 
- On a dead body in Stormveil Castle.
- From Rampart Tower (Site of Grace), head out the north door. Jump to the roof immediately visible to the east. (This likely requires a running start).
- Head east across the rooftop, and at the fallen column, jump over the wall and onto the roof to the east.
- Turn left from the roof and follow the right ledge, then jump down to next walkway, and down again the level with the 2 enemies (optional combat) standing facing away from you..
- Proceed north and cross the bridge. The recipe is on the corpse directly ahead, hunched over a platform and guarded by 2 weak enemies. [Map Link]
- Video Location
Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  Elden Ring Guide>
Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  provides the knowledge to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Alternative route using ladders instead of jumping: when coming out of the back of the stone key room by courtyard with the rats (the back door away from courtyard), go right to find a ladder - this leads to a couple more ladders and eventually to the wooden plank stand upon which the corpse with the cookbook sits.
OK so the description here is terrible, what you actually need to do it:
Jump across to the building to the East
Work your way around the building ledge on the LEFT (not the right)
You'll see two enemies with their back to you and a wooden bridge, drop down and kill the two enemies
Cross the bridge and kill the next two, then the cookbook will be on the platform ahead of you
I spent forever going around to the right and up as well (which did net me a talisman), but the description is currently wrong
"Follow the left ledge, then jump down to the level with the 2 enemies (optional combat)."
Follow the RIGHT ledge, and continue east past the roof bridge that takes you to a corpse with an emote and a bird enemy.
The map does not show the correct location.
you meant the right ledge, lol