Nox Bracelets are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. The Nox Bracelets are part of the Nox Monk Set Armor Set, and is a cloth armor piece shared by the Nox Monk, Nox Swordstress, and Night Maiden enemies found in Nokron and Nokstella. Nox Bracelets is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Monastic bracelets of the Eternal City.
Long ago, the Nox invoked the ire of the Greater Will, and were banished deep underground. Now they live under a false night sky, in eternal anticipation of their liege. Of the coming age of the stars. And their Lord of Night.
Where to find Nox Bracelets in Elden Ring
The Nox Monk Bracelets Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- Dropped from Nox Monk, Nox Swordstress, and Night Maiden enemies in Nokron and Nokstella. Video Location
Nox Bracelets Set in Elden Ring
- Nox Bracelets are a piece of the Nox Monk Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Nox Monk Hood, Nox Monk Armor, and Nox Monk Greaves.
- They additionally make up the arm piece of the Nox Swordstress Set and the Night Maiden Set.
Elden Ring Nox Bracelets Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Other notes and player tips go here